- Help Center
- Getting Started
How to play any game in 3D
With Bigscreen you're able to play movies and games in 3D without additional glasses or equipment, but you can play many non-3D games by converting them into 3D on your machine as well.
Follow these steps and you'll be able to get a game to feel like it's fully 3D. Adding 3D effects to non-3D games is hit-and-miss, but it's _awesome_ when it works -- we particularly recommend Rocket League, which works really well.
To get started:
- Download and install Tridef 3D's free trial
- Run the "screen setup" at the end of the installer
- Choose SBS 3D, click next
- Launch Tridef 3D from your start menu
- Click "game" in the SBS videw that opens
- Fire up Bigscreen, grab your VR headset